Monday 13 October 2014


Oisin the Brave

Moon Adventure 

by Derek Mulveen & Michelle Melville



I had the great pleasure in meeting Michelle Melville last Friday and she signed my book for my little girl.   What a GREAT book full of imagination for children and a great way to teach your child a little bit of Irish too.   Here are some of the references at the back of the book that are great to sit with your child and learn with them.



This book is beautifully illustrated and my daughter just loves it! 

Well done Michelle & Derek and i can't wait to see your next one.  



Such a great price point also at €6.99, ideal as Stocking filler!  I picked mine up in Brazco Cafe in Oranmore Village just above Lidl.

They are also available in Easons, Galway & Charlie Burn Bookstore and also available on there website www.eireskids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment