Tuesday 28 October 2014



Its all about the LIPS !!



With the cold weather upon us are lips can get dry.  What better time to start using this little pot of magic........


LOVE LOVE LOVE this product... my lips were dry from the cold weather and all the time we spend indoors lately with the bad weather :-(.  I started using this over a week ago and the difference in my lips are just brilliant.  When you put it on first you will get a tingling sensation which feels a bit weird but in a way you know its working.  My lips felt softer, fuller and looked much better.

The Bee Venom is used to fool the lip area into thinking it had been lightly stung.

I know im a big fan of these products but you really do have to try hem to believe it.  Available from www.themakeupbox.net for 28.50 and remember they take phone orders too 045 899191.

Happy Lip Plumping Ladies xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment